Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Pinnacle Textile provides uniforms and flat goods to business throughout the United States and Canada.
- Full channel control to provide superior quality products <
- Owner/operator manufacturing, warehouse, and distribution
- Warehouse facilities with deep inventory on the east and west coast
- Quik-Ship -100% guaranteed same-day shipping on orders received before 4:00 p.m. EST
- 95% completion rate on first-time orders
- Online ordering available
- Kwik Kustom Services - items must meet minimum quantity requirements and are shipped 6-8 weeks from the order date
- Over 2,000 business customers
- More than 500 employees
- Summit Services - post-manufacturing services including modifications, on-site embroidery, RFID chip tags, private labeling, Thermopatch and more
- Sales representatives able to meet on site
- Experienced, knowledgeable team
Gold WRAP Certified
WRAP is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing around the world through certification and education.
WRAP certification is based on audit evaluation of principles accepted by international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations which encompass human resources management, health and safety, environmental practices and legal compliance including import/export and customs compliance and security standards.
Pinnacle's Gold Certification was awarded for our excellence within all 12 categories.